View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 14th, 2017, 7:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 MeGUI 64-bit: Support? 

Post MeGUI 64-bit: Support?
I've been experimenting with MeGUI 64-bit. Works great and I've seen a significant performance boost of 32-bit.

I tried messing with your SUPTITLE plugin today and it fails to load. I suspect that this is just a basic issue (incompatibility) with the 64-bit AVISYNTH 2.5.8 that I'm running. Any thoughts? Interested in working with me to get a 64-bit version of SUPTITLE out there? Other plugins have begun to pop up in both 32 and 64bit form. I really like SUPTITLE and would love to get it working under MeGUI/AVISYNTH in 64-bit.

Cheers!

May 18th, 2010, 2:23 am
Site Admin

Post Re: MeGUI 64-bit: Support?
Unfortunately, it's not a straight forward recompile to support x64.
A lot of the time critical bits of SupTitle is written as inline asm which is no longer supported in Visual C++ x64.
It will take quite a bit of effort (coding + testing) to get it going - something I don't have time for.

May 20th, 2010, 4:35 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: MeGUI 64-bit: Support?
This is an experimental version of SupTitle x64. If you could help out with testing, we could get it released a lot faster.
In making a x64 version of SupTitle, I've had to redo part of the x86 version as well.
I'd appreciate it if you (or anyone else) could try out both the x64 and x86 versions below.
You'll need .NET 4.0 Runtime.

x86: http://www.zachsaw.co.cc/downloads/suptitle_v2.0.0_x86_beta1.zip
x64: http://www.zachsaw.co.cc/downloads/suptitle_v2.0.0_x64_beta1.zip

Note: For the x64 version, you'll need AviSynth x64.

May 21st, 2010, 12:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]