View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently June 24th, 2018, 2:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Bug With XDebug 

Post Bug With XDebug
Okay, When I was playing with QuickPHP trying to get it to work with XDebug. I managed to get a working environment (see other post for settings). However, I kept my tools active even after this (Firefox XDebug trigger addon) and it made the site work flawless, however when I did disable the addon, QuickPHP started giving me something very weird, and stopped working. it gave me a 404 page, and after the initial 404 page, I couldnt get any valid page working. when I looked thru QuickPHP MOD log file I found this bit.

Code:
$RequestURI=/?=PHPE9568F34-D428-11d2-A769-00AA001ACF42

So I am assuming the blank parameter name is causing QuickPHP to silently crash (QuickPHP doesnt physically crash, but QuickPHP MOD system doesn't report any logs after the initial, so I am assuming that QuickPHP is no longer functioning).

Anyways, restarting QuickPHP goes back to normal operation (but remember to disable XDebug trigger, do not think changing idekey is gonna save you)

Thanks again, QuickPHP is a great new toy for me in my php development environment :)

December 23rd, 2008, 6:05 am

Post Re: Bug With XDebug
Update: While coding some more functions I noticed that any error causes QuickPHP to silently crash. this is still with xdebug enabled.

On the good side of news, I just wrote up another QuickPHP Mod for custom error pages :)

Update: I found out that those funky arg parameters are PHP easter eggs.. after setting php.ini with
Code:
expose_php=Off
It seems to behave a lot better :) no more silent crashes (Well so far)

December 23rd, 2008, 6:50 am
Site Admin

:shock: Wow, I think you're the only one so far who has pushed QuickPHP to such levels. Even beyond what I imagine could be done. Well done!

Your posts here will be a great help to all QuickPHP users out there and to myself as well.

Thank you!

December 24th, 2008, 10:13 am

Thanks, QuickPHP is a very useful tool for me in webdevelopment. And I cant say enough about how simple and poweful a server it can be. Great Job.

December 24th, 2008, 2:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]